A short to-do list...
The end of the term has finally arrived, and for many of us it is a wonderful opportunity to rest and spend some time doing things that we don’t get to do during the term.
I trust that the whole Pilgrims’ community will have a fantastic summer holiday. Here is a brief list of some of the things that we can all do to help us recharge.
- Exercise – spend a bit of time each day investing in your physical wellbeing.
- Read – exercise the mind and feed your curiosity.
- Sleep – reduce some of the sleep debt that invariably snuck in over the past few weeks.
- Do things together as a family – go for walks, swim in a river, play on a field, have lovely meals together.
- Be still – allow yourself some time to simply sit quietly and reflect on the year that has passed. Get to know yourself again.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to Pilgrims’ in September. God’s speed and have a lovely break!